Lab 05 - VPN
The purpose of this lab is to setup a VPN server on your pfSense box and use it to VPN into your network.
- Install and configure OpenVPN solution on your pfSense box
- Use a computer that is on the CS network as a VPN client.
- Demonstrate that you have the same access to all your machines from your VPN
- Setup OpenVPN on your pfSense VM. You may use any documentation you find. There are a few changes that need to be made to the configuration. Make sure your system routes all traffic through the VPN.
- Use a system on the CS network to test your vpn and show that it works.
In a video, show me the following:
- IP address of the VPN client is not on your fire-walled network.
- Show me the OpenVPN configuration on the client.
- Show the client connecting to the VPN.
- Show that you can remote into Windows 2019 and Kali through the VPN.
Post Video Creation Teardown
- IF YOU WANT TO VPN INTO YOUR NETWORK from the school of computing, now you can. Do not remove the VPN setup!