Lab 05 - VPN
The purpose of this lab is to setup a VPN server on your pfSense box and use it to VPN into your network.
- Install and configure VPN solution on your pfSense box using IPSec
- Move your windows 10 machine outside your network and use it as a VPN client.
- Demonstrate that you have the same access to all your machines from your VPN
- Use a system on the network to test your vpn and show that it works. Once you are satisfied that it works, have an administrator move your windows 10 vm off your network, configure it to VPN into the pfSense box and verify that all of your current functionality works (see below)
In a video, or in person, show me the following:
- IP address of the windows 10 client is not on your fire-walled network.
- Show me the IPSec configuration on the windows 10 VM.
- Show the windows 10 VM connecting to the VPN.
- Show that you can remote into Windows 2016 VM and VNC into Kali.