|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|* [[/LabVideos]] Requirements when making videos and all labs require you to make a video||* /LabVideos Requirements when making videos and all labs require you to make a video|
Network Security Labs
This page contains the necessary information to complete the labs as assigned in CPTR 427. (Note to admins: This page underwent major revisions on 1/12/2017 – see the previous page for legacy content).
Each lab has elements that must be shown in a video. The following requirements apply to all labs:
- Videos must not be longer than 2 minutes (1 point will be deducted for each 5 seconds over the 2 minute limit).
- Videos must include voice over (your voice) talking through the elements required for each lab.
- Clearly identify what you part of the requirements you are showing me
- Use your mouse to point out specifics
- Commandline demos
- Pause for at least 2 seconds when you have completed a command on the commandline before you press enter to run it.
- Make sure that the whole command is visible at one time.
For recommended tools see ClassesPage.
/LabVideos Requirements when making videos and all labs require you to make a video
Lab 01 Networking basics and virtual machine Setup
Lab 02 Firewall and NAT setup
Lab 03 Firewall continued and remote access to Kali via RDP
Lab 03.5 Hardening the OSs.
Lab 04 Symmetric encryption
Lab 05 VPN setup
Lab 06 Wardriving (wireless)
Lab 07 IDS/IPS Suricata on pfSense
Lab 08 Network and vulnerability scanning
Lab 09 Bringing it all together with a dashboard
Lab 10 Testing the setup